Poem of the week 3

         THINKING OF YOUTH
              Thinking of youth,                              thinking of youth                                thinking of youth
    The fun times have finally come                       to an end
                 What a shame
        As at now, I feel my days are                         numbered
       With every sign of sickness        but with all that nothing can stop            my thoughts of youth                            the love of my life                         the ups and downs                                the heartbreaks                             the country old swag                                   the records                                       the best sellers                  the pop parties and cook out              all my thoughts of youth .
BY CHIDEBEM AKANEGBU.

Comments

Popular Posts